 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13541
    MISB train sets (#2150 and 2126) —Matthieu Hamel
   Hi I have a mint in sealed box #2150 red old style train station on ebay right now at (URL) ending in less than 2 days, I believe. I also have a #2126 train that is not on ebay or anything, but that is also MISB and that I would like to sell. you (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)