 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13536
WTB: Belville/Scala Turkey (not the country)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 04:44:27 GMT

Okay, so my Timmy and Jar Jar minifigs were sitting around the other day
talking about how hungry they are (like they don't get enough nourishment
from the hot dogs and clams I give them!). So I promised the guys something
different that wasn't kittens or horse, again. What I think they need is a
visit from the giant Belville Turkey to scare their appetites into submission.

If you have parted out a Belville Fairytale Castle (5808) or Scala kitchen
sets (3115, 3243, 5401, etc.) or otherwise have a turkey you can spare at a
fair price, please contact me.

Thanks,

Jim