 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13528
  Final sale in brick2brick on bricklink

Hi, With only 135 parts/sets left have I decided to clean out the rest of my shop for fantasy prices. Take a look yourself in: (URL) you manage to shop for $250 or more in my shop do you get FREE shipping. Thanks for your time, Martin brick2brick (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)