 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13486
    Wanted: Lots of Parts, Sets and Figures —Tim Coats
   I have one of the largest parts/sets wanted list of anyone out there, so hopefully you can easily find something to trade me for what you want. I even will accept basic bricks in certain colors. I have lots of parts, sets, minifigs etc. to trade. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)