 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13484
Re: New sets on Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:01:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Ferguson writes:
Could you tell us your shipping prices/policies?  I tried the "about
me" link you've got on the splash page for the shop, but it just takes
me back to the main BrickLink shops page.

Thanks for pointing that out.  That is one brickbay.com URL reference that I
didn't fix.

As for shipping prices/policies, I usually ship Priority Mail w/no charge
delivery confirmation.  Small parts ship for a minimum of $1 in a padded
envelope.  Large packages shipping in close proximity to PA can usually ship
Parcel Post cheaper than Priority.

Hope this clarifies,

-Rob.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
Stuff marked down at DoucetteNet LEGO® on BrickLink:
All sets are new in sealed boxes.

<Snip of sets listed>

Thanks for looking,

-Rob.