 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13481
13480  |  13482
Subject:
Minfigs for sale, alot!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:10:29 GMT

Need a large crowd? Here's my deal. I have way, way to many minifigs. It would
take me weeks to figure out from what set they are in order to list them in my
bricklink shop. I have over 1000 Figures for sale. They are in excellent
condition, a lot are actually mint. Each minifig consists of:

at least 1 piece of headgear (hair, helmet, ca, etc). Some come with multiple
headgear pieces (like helmet with visor, helmet with plume, airtank, epaulette,
etc)
1 head
1 torso
1 left arm
1 right arm
1 left hand (or hook)
1 right hand
hips
1 left leg (or peg leg)
1 right leg
1 weapon (shield, sword, gun, spear, etc.) or utensil (jackhammer, loudhailer,
cup, camera, etc)

I will not take specific orders, like classic space, black falcon, crusader axe,
star wars, although they are all in the mix. I sell them as follows:

qty 1-5: $1.15 each and FREE SHIPPING in USA/Canada ($1.50 rest of world)
qty 6-10: $1.05 each and FREE SHIPPING in USA/Canada ($2.00 rest of world)
qty 10-25: $0.95 each and FREE SHIPPING in USA/Canada ($2.50 rest of world)
qty 25-more: $0.85 each and FREE SHIPPING in USA/Canada ($3.00 rest of world)
qty 100-more: $0.75 each and FREE SHIPPING in USA/Canada ($5.00 rest of world)

Offer valid to March 10.

Paul

email me at pmjanssen@home.com (or at pjanssen@jhmi.edu after march 1, loss of
@home email :<).