 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13463
Re: Bulk Purchase survey on Lego "My Opinion"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:09:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Heins writes:
A call to arms!!!!!!!
Well, looks like a chance for the masses to make their opinion known.  Don't
know how long its been up but Lego is doing a survey on bulk Brick
purchasing - click on "My Opinion" bottom bar at site entry

http://www.lego.com

Haven't seen mention of this elsewhere today.

I'm rather impressed with the questions being asked.

Scott A