 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1344
  Collection Reduction Suggestions

I've just made my first-ever large-scale purchase of an entire collection. Any advice on going about liquidating the portions of it that I don't want? There appears to be a little Technic, a little Pirate, a little Classic Space and a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Collection Reduction Suggestions

(...) Well, there's a basic trade-off that you need to decide about: the more time you put in the more money you get out. You could carefully enumerate the items piece by piece and hold an auction on lugnet.market.auction to (probably) maximize your (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)