 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13396
13395  |  13397
Subject:
Select Shell Promos $2.50 each / 12 for $25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:46:36 GMT

I have the following Shell Promo sets available at a cost of $2.50 each or
12 for $25.  Shipping is extra and would be $4 for up to twelve sets via
Priority Mail in the US.  All others should contact me.

http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=2537-1
http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=2538-1
http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=2539-1
http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=2540-1
http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=2543-1

If you are interested in the other 5 sets, let me know.  I do not have large
quantities of them, but I may be able to get them still.  You may mix sets
to reach 12.

These sets are all NEW in SEALED BOX.  They are not MINT.  They will have
shelf wear, dings, dents, price stickers, etc.  They are Brand New.

To order, e-mail me at legosales@tcphoto.net.  Paypal is the preferred
method of payment.  If you have trouble reaching me at my main address, try
the backup at dnbnprime@hotmail.com.

My Bricklink feedback: http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=mnementh
My eBay feedback: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mnementh2/

Thanks,