 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13388
WTB: 1x8 or 2x8 Red Brick with Fire Logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 07:31:15 GMT

Wanted: 1 x 8 or 2 x 8 Red Bricks with Fire Logo and White Hazard Stripes.

The 1 x 8 version was available in set 6478 Fire Station (2000)
The 2 x 8 version was available in set 6554 Blaze Brigade (1997)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=6478%2C+6554

I would like either version. I need at least 1 and would like a total of 7 for
future building projects. I am willing to pay 75 cents for NEW or like new
condition, less for used and abused/dirty pieces.

In conjuction with getting these pieces, I am also interested in some of 1 x 2
version with the same pattern; I do NOT need any of the 1 x 4 version.

These items do not currently have catalog listings at BrickLink.  There is
one of this piece listed there now which I plan to purchase.  Still need more...

Please contact me via email if you have any of this piece to sell or trade.

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years....

.