 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13362
    looking for old castle figures —Keith Kirchoff
   I am looking to expand my castle world, and I am trying to find the following things if anyone has them to sell: -Old Crusader figures -Knight armor and helmet (as seen in 6009) -Horses -Peasant figures -The Sir Richard figure (as seen is 3739) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)