 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13356
  FS: Team Transport & Silver Bionicle

I just purchased a few set and wanted to know if anyone might be interested in purchasing the sets before I parted them out to my brickbay store. 8x3406's @ $16 ea. 3x7180's @ $20 ea. 2x Silver Bionicle Mask & CD for $12 Not great deals but I can (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)