 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13343
13342  |  13344
Subject:
Spinosaurs Attack GoB - Bricksburg Depot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 19:08:31 GMT

I've added parts from 3 copies of Spinosaurus Attack to my shop.  Highlights
include:

white 1x4x2 plane windows
black 2x10x2 triangular girders
trans light-blue inverted 2x4x2 windshields
stuntmen minifigs (great for special operations troops)
brown 1x5x4 arches
misc brown bricks
lots of white airplane parts

I'm also selling 3 complete Spinosaurs for $6.00 each.

Thanks for looking,
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess