 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13326
Re: FS: 5600 Radio Controlled Racer $40.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:03:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Main writes:
I have a 5600 Radio Controlled Racer in original box with original inserts,
ramps, instructions, etc. for sale.  Used very little.  Buyer to pay actual
shipping costs.  Please e-mail me at thomasmain@hotmail.com if you are
interested.  Thanks.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com

I have a few interested parties.  Please hold further inquiries into
availability.  Thanks for looking.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com