 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13323
13322  |  13324
Subject:
Ultra SALE at Need Lego, 10-50 % off on everything !!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:35:41 GMT

Hi all !

For those who are not interested in details - click here :
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969

And now - the details ...
Since we are just overwhelmed with non-Lego-related stuff we
decided to put everything that's in our shop on total sale from
10 to 50 % off (except for some Tehnic sets that we juat put into
shop , but those are also dirt cheap ...) and then close our shop
(this Sunday - 27th of January) for a few weeks ...
Since our prices were among lowest on the web as souch, this is
really worth looking !

If you like more stuff but can't afford 'em at the moment, no problem
you can place an order now and initiate payment latter (in 2-3 weeks
or  so) ...

Note: if you are looking for parts - there is only about 1000 available
(we'd put a few tens of thousands when we open our shop again)
but there is near 150 different old discontinued sets - some really
hard to find - we have photos of 'em all so if you find those
in the shop too small - you are free to ask us to send you enlarged
ones ...
Although we are from "never heard of " land called Croatia,
we hope that our over 160 positive (and no negative) feedbacks
would pretty much beat your skepticism ... Well, if you want
to buy the same set for 100$ more just because it is from your
neighbouring country it's up to you, but after we "disovered"
Internet we learned that there are no "borders" and we'd
rather deal with guy located 1000's of miles away then with
our neighbour if he has better /cheaper stuff ...

What else - feel free to contact us and ... Pleeease let someone
buy those wheels & tyres - we're not into town  so we reeeeealy
don't need 'em :-)  ...

As for shipping, payment, etc, etc - it is all expained at our shop's
splash page, but in short - economy mail is sometimes as fast as airmail,
but is much cheaper- more stuff you buy less expensive it will be...
We accept Paypal, all sorts of checks and money orders etc-etc,
as our buyers know - we are really flexibile :-)

Play well !

Yours ,
Dejan & Nives
Lugnet #595