 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13314
13313  |  13315
Subject:
"Bull" Soldier Mini-figs for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 04:11:07 GMT

I have the following "Bull" Castle Mini-figs for sale.

- 8 Bull foot soldiers (all with bull shields and black bull helmets, 4 have
dark gray poleaxes, 4 have crossbows)

- 6 Mounted Bull Soldiers (all have bull shields, black helms with white
horns and red triple plumes, brown lances with red single banners attached,
black or brown horses with red saddle and head armor)

- 1 Bull King (with crown, red plume, cape, silver long sword, and bull shield)

- 1 Black Dragon with Red (not orange) wings

I prefer to sell them as a lot.  All serious offers considered.  Please
email me at:

akrug@oz.online.net

if you would like to see pictures or have questions please email me.

Thanks

Andy