 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13306
13305  |  13307
Subject:
Pictures up of my used LEGO for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 01:48:30 GMT

http://ntfh.topcities.com/bricks.html

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Wesley Pauley writes:
Hey there. Looks like I've come accross more LEGO to rescue form the
trash/attic!
Please e-mail me for pictures or questions.
I'll try to have the pics on my website ASAP

-1.Castle Doors: 15 small castle doors, 5 medium castle doors, 4 large
castle doors, 1 door from 6080, 2 small blue shutters, i small yellow
shutter, 5 prison doors, 12 LtGrey door hinges, 3 red door hinges, 3 white
door hinges, 7 black door hinges
-2.Propellers
-3.PirateBoats:2 brown dories, 3 red oars
-4.Wagons:1 6044(without figs or accessories),1 batlords catapult(ditto),13
castle wagon wheels with axel plates
-5.Chests and Barrels:10 brwn treasure chests,4 barrels w/brwn lid, 1 barrel
w/blk lid, 4 barrels w/out lid
-6.Megaphones/rayguns/castle lanterns and space wrenches
-7.Dragons:2 green dragons, 2 orange flames, 6 red dragon wings
-8.Misc: Wheels, trans collored bits, windows, space police1 parts(4 pices
from 6886), 1 ice planet radar printed piece(like spoiler from1980 octan
racer),car chassis, green whips, black chains, two tractor front end loader
scoops
-9.shoebox filled with dkgrey
-10.LtGrey Bricks: box filled with lots and lots or grey bricks. arches,
1x's 2x's, castle column pices, slopes etc.
-11.Blue: lots of blue bricks from all themes
-13.LtGrey: lots of plates. only 1 or two are not sqare/ rectangular
-14.Bases and plants: 5 32x32 green bases,lots of trees and flowers, two
palm trees, island base(6260), blue base (rk drawbridge), small blue base,
bases from 6080, lots of green 1x's and 2x's, extra green plates and bases
-15.Castle: ltgrey castle walls n corner walls (lots),blk castle walls n
corner walls (lots),white castle walls (3), caslte turrets/battlements lots,
blk witches windship piece,two big ltgreyUFO pieces
-16.Brown: classic red lego container filled halfway with brown pieces, two
western brwn wall peices, two small pirateship ladder lookin pieces, brown
castle gates, lots of castle wheels (knights kingdom), tree peices/half
arches, some plates and bricks
-17.Red: #1885 sized blue bucket filled with great looking red pieces from
all themes
-18.White: #1867 bucket filled with white pieces from all themes lots of
printed bricks and tiles hiding in this bucket
-19.LtGrey: lt grey bits 1x1 cilinders, 1 castle winch, wing pieces from
space, space pieces, clip pices, round plates, and more
-20.Yellow: classic yellow container filled to max with yellow pieces from
all themes, extra zip lock back of pieces included
-21.Black: lots and lots and lots of pieces from all themes including large
plates
-22.LargeBases: 1 6091 base, 1 XtraLarge Grey Base
-23.SpaceFigs: 3classic yellow space ,2space police1,2mtron, 4spyrius,
2blacktron2,3ice planet,1unitron,white blacktron jetpack, 4yllw airtanks, 4
whte airtanks,7blk airtanks, 1blue airtanks, 5 white helmets, 4 blk helmets,
1 red helmet,1 classic blue helmet,2 spyrius helmets, 1 unitron helmet, 7
trans neon green visors, 5 ice planet visors,3 chainsaw bodies w/trans
orange blades, 2 walkie talkies, 5 ice planet skis,2 blk rayguns, 1 blk
wrench, 1 blk space wrench, 1 blk megaphone, 1 blk bazooka/camera w/ 1x2
spyrius tile on the side
-24.PirateFigs: 1 brownbeard captain, 1 black and red striped classic
pirate, 1 red and white striped classic pirate, 3 bluecoat soldiers, 1
redcoat soldier,
1 parrot, i shark, 2 small pirate flags, 1 large bluecoat flag, 1 small
redcoat flag, 1 pirate captains hat, 2 soldier hats, 1 blk tricorner hat, 1
brwn tricorner hat, 1 red pirate bandana, 2 muskets, 2 oars
-25.TownFigs: 5 complete figs, 1 checkered flag, 1 life jacket, 12 extra
pairs of legs, 1 plice helmet, 1 white white safety hat, 1 white ball cap, 1
firefighter hat, 13 extra torsos (only 12 arms for em all)

that's a bunch oh lego there!