 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13285
13284  |  13286
Subject:
Target Trades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:53:17 GMT

I had a pretty good haul at one of our local Target stores today, and was
wondering if anyone might want to trade some of their #4561 Railway Express
sets for any of the sets that I found.

I'd like to offer MSRP of $130 per #4561 for MSRP trade-in value of my sets.
My trade fodder is attached.

Trade well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/

Qty     Set#    Set Name
16 1354 Dino Head Attack
04 1355 Temple of Gloom
10 1356 Stunt Man Catapult
01 1370 Raptor Rumble
03 3401 Shoot N Score
02 3402 Small Grandstand with Lights
08 3403 Fan's Grandstand with Scoreboard
05 3408 Super Sports Coverage
07 3412 Precision Shooting
04 3416 Women's Team
07 3418 Point Shooting