 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13284
    Entire Futuron fleet FS —Huw Millington
   I am thinking of parting with my Futuron collection, including the monorail. I have _every_ set listed at Brickset: (URL) couple are 'as new', most are not, and some have a few yellowed pieces. Before I trouble myself going into detail, is anyone (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Entire Futuron fleet FS —William R. Ward
   (...) Words do not express how badly I would love to acquire that collection. But I could never afford it just now .... --Bill. (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)