 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13276 (-20)
  Sell me your technic wheels!

I'm after a fairly significant quantity (12) of the 70mm X 28mm futuristic low profile wheels and tires, like those found on the 8462 Tow Truck and 8428 Turbo Command. I'll pay at least $1.50 each for them, but the price is negotiable. Thanks Adrian (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Boxed sets for sale/trade, Town, Train, Pirate, Promo, Ninja, Western...

I have the following new in box/polybag sets for sale or trade. Please email me if you're interested or have questions. Also shipping is extra. Thanks -Jeff Set # Set Name Qty Price 1068 Air Patrol 2 $2 1088 Road Burner 4 $2 1096 Race Buggy 3 $2 (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

In lugnet.market.theory, Paul Klenk writes: <snip> Posters have made a number of good points but I would like to point out that this topic has come up before and those interested may want to do some searching in market.theory where it tends to get (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) I'll speak on this as one of those who isn't affiliated with the Guild of Bricksmiths. I've sold custom kits both through the retail channel and via ebay. The retail channel worked better for my purposes as I could set the price rather than (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

Paul Klenk wrote in message ... (...) original (...) the (...) price.) (...) of (...) high (...) Like Will, I'm speaking for myself, not the Guild of Bricksmiths as a whole. I sold several of my Town building kits on eBay just before Xmas - some (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  selling MOCs

well, Sun Yun apparently does well selling his mecha from (URL) Eric Harshbarger HAS quit his day job and does lego full time (he says it pays the bills) and I, too, am going to venture into the lego-as-job arena... -paul (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

Ohhh...I get to talk about myself :-) More on that later! BTW, I speak ONLY for myself, not the entire Guild of Bricksmiths. (...) original (...) the (...) price.) That depends. If decent means you can quit your day job doing custom sets then the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Minifig torso stickers

Has anyone made a simple SW Imperial Officer torso sticker that could be mass produced? I'd also be interested in other imperial SW torso prints in gray, Dk Gray and black. If you can make these or have tips on making these, let me know. Thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  3500+ Parts added to BrickCentral

I added parts from (3) 7124 Flash Speeders, (5) 3416 Woman's Teams, (20) 7106 Droid Escapes, (3) 7166 Imperial Shuttles, and (4) 7316 Escavation Searchers. This totaled over New 3500 parts. BrickCentral: (URL) for Looking, -Jason +---...---+ Jason (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) original (...) Well, the Guild of Bricksmiths (URL) demonstrates that there is a niche market for these things, but until I hear of GoB members giving up their day jobs, I'd assume that there isn't a "decent market". MOCs have to sell for a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New items on The Vault - 1/14/02

Time for more new sets on The Vault! See www.insidethevault.com for details. New items include Adventure and Znap sets, plus a lot of returning old favorites in Town, Space, Divers and Paradisa. And we still have lots of Coca Cola promotional (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Rescued LEGO lots and lots!!!

Hey there. Looks like I've come accross more LEGO to rescue form the trash/attic! Please e-mail me for pictures or questions. I'll try to have the pics on my website ASAP -1.Castle Doors: 15 small castle doors, 5 medium castle doors, 4 large castle (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

I've seen a few -- but very few -- LEGO builders offering their own original creations on eBay and elsewhere, and I wonder whether there is a decent market for such things? What do you think? By decent market, I mean, the ability to actually make a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: Blue Female Flight Attendant & Male Airport Worker

Flight attendant: (URL) airport worker: (URL) take with red cap or construction hat as well. Will trade or purchase any quantity. Only interested in excellent to mint/new condition. Female and male came in set 6597, male also came in dacta fig set. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  GoB - ABS4all has reopened (BrickBay)

I have added many new pieces over the last few weeks, currently more than 61,000 pieces. Here's the link: (URL) orders accepted. Thanks! Julie (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FT: 2 White Sliding Train Doors and Red 1x8's with Door Rail

(...) trading for red doors and black rails? I'd go 2 for 1 for either these white doors and red rails or the other style grey door with any color rail other than black. 2 for 1 means, of course, if you give me 2 doors and 4 rails in at least good (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Britdog Lego - many new pieces, last week to buy for a while!

Hi everyone, Just to let you know that next week Britdog Lego will be closing for a few weeks. This is due to an extended business trip I have to make to the UK. Obviously during this time I will be unable to fulfill orders, so the store will close (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FT: 2 White Sliding Train Doors and Red 1x8's with Door Rail

My catch is that I will only trade it for pieces that are on my current Want List. Don't ask to buy it. Will consider trades only. Take a look at: (URL) My Want List is at: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Trade: Rare Black Castle Sword

The last time one of these was in a Brickbay store, the asking price was $12.00. My catch is that I will only trade it for pieces that are on my current Want List. Don't ask to buy it. Will consider trades only. This one: (URL) My Want List is at: (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LeGex Lego Brickbay Sale!

Hi Lego Buyers, LeGex Lego are clearing off older sets still in my shop for new Legos. Here is what is on sale: Sets - 5906 Ruler of the Jungle 20% OFF was $3.00 - NOW $2.40 1464 Pirate's Lookout 20% OFF was $4.50 - NOW $3.60 6818 Cyborg Scout 15% (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact