 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13266 (-10)
  New items on The Vault - 1/14/02

Time for more new sets on The Vault! See www.insidethevault.com for details. New items include Adventure and Znap sets, plus a lot of returning old favorites in Town, Space, Divers and Paradisa. And we still have lots of Coca Cola promotional (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Rescued LEGO lots and lots!!!

Hey there. Looks like I've come accross more LEGO to rescue form the trash/attic! Please e-mail me for pictures or questions. I'll try to have the pics on my website ASAP -1.Castle Doors: 15 small castle doors, 5 medium castle doors, 4 large castle (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

I've seen a few -- but very few -- LEGO builders offering their own original creations on eBay and elsewhere, and I wonder whether there is a decent market for such things? What do you think? By decent market, I mean, the ability to actually make a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: Blue Female Flight Attendant & Male Airport Worker

Flight attendant: (URL) airport worker: (URL) take with red cap or construction hat as well. Will trade or purchase any quantity. Only interested in excellent to mint/new condition. Female and male came in set 6597, male also came in dacta fig set. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  GoB - ABS4all has reopened (BrickBay)

I have added many new pieces over the last few weeks, currently more than 61,000 pieces. Here's the link: (URL) orders accepted. Thanks! Julie (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FT: 2 White Sliding Train Doors and Red 1x8's with Door Rail

(...) trading for red doors and black rails? I'd go 2 for 1 for either these white doors and red rails or the other style grey door with any color rail other than black. 2 for 1 means, of course, if you give me 2 doors and 4 rails in at least good (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Britdog Lego - many new pieces, last week to buy for a while!

Hi everyone, Just to let you know that next week Britdog Lego will be closing for a few weeks. This is due to an extended business trip I have to make to the UK. Obviously during this time I will be unable to fulfill orders, so the store will close (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FT: 2 White Sliding Train Doors and Red 1x8's with Door Rail

My catch is that I will only trade it for pieces that are on my current Want List. Don't ask to buy it. Will consider trades only. Take a look at: (URL) My Want List is at: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Trade: Rare Black Castle Sword

The last time one of these was in a Brickbay store, the asking price was $12.00. My catch is that I will only trade it for pieces that are on my current Want List. Don't ask to buy it. Will consider trades only. This one: (URL) My Want List is at: (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LeGex Lego Brickbay Sale!

Hi Lego Buyers, LeGex Lego are clearing off older sets still in my shop for new Legos. Here is what is on sale: Sets - 5906 Ruler of the Jungle 20% OFF was $3.00 - NOW $2.40 1464 Pirate's Lookout 20% OFF was $4.50 - NOW $3.60 6818 Cyborg Scout 15% (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact