 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13259
  FT: 2 White Sliding Train Doors and Red 1x8's with Door Rail

My catch is that I will only trade it for pieces that are on my current Want List. Don't ask to buy it. Will consider trades only. Take a look at: (URL) My Want List is at: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FT: 2 White Sliding Train Doors and Red 1x8's with Door Rail

(...) trading for red doors and black rails? I'd go 2 for 1 for either these white doors and red rails or the other style grey door with any color rail other than black. 2 for 1 means, of course, if you give me 2 doors and 4 rails in at least good (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)