 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13256
13255  |  13257
Subject:
Calling all Firemen! #6358, #6593, and #6511 plus 12 extra figures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:27:13 GMT

Hey all,

If you like Classic Town firemen, then this trade's for you!

I have #6358 Snorkel Squad in good condition, complete with instructions and
box in good condition.  I also have #6593 Blaze Battle in good condition,
complete with instructions in fair condition.  Also #6511 Rescue Runabout in
good condition, complete with instruction in fair condition.

To sweeten the pot further, I have 10 firemen minifigs just like the ones in
6358 all in good condition.  I also have 2 later versions of the firemen
with the little fire shield logo on the left breast.  They come with black
helmets.

I also have some pieces with the three-color flame logo:

One red 2x2 medium-slope.
Two red 2x2 tiles.
Two red 1x2 thin-walls.

Pictures available on request.