 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13250
  Penney's Parts again OPEN

Penney's Parts is again open on Brickbay (as evidentally several of you know by part wanted emails). My goal is to be known for low prices so that when I open my shop it is cleaned out rather quickly. I still have lots of tweeking to do and will be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)