 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13238
  Re: Custom castle stickers now available!

Hey there, EJ! Those are some great looking skickers! Any chance you might be willing to branch out into space/mecha? I'm sure you'd have takers if you did this. (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom castle stickers now available!

(...) As someone that has already made several MOC stickers for my Blacktron projects, I wonder what sort of designs you have in mind? -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom castle stickers now available!

(...) What designs do you think made me suggest the idea? I love your Blacktron stickers-always have, but I'd love to see new space themes come out of this suggestion. -Dave (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)