 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13221 (-5)
  WTD technic turntable from 8480

this is the turn table parts 2855&2856 from the technic space shuttle any one have one to trade. -Matt (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pink 1x1 tile

I'm needing a pink 1x1 tile (one or more) for a story line I'm working on. Anone have one (or a set with one) that they're willing to part with. I can do cash or trade! ;-) -Jason (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Several system sets

I overpriced some of my smaller sets. The revised asking prices are below. (...) 6600 Highway Construction $30 (I substituted a black click-hinge hook thingy for one of the two red ones that came with the set) 6429 Blaze Responder $7 (missing the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) Oh puh-leeze! Larry may well possess Moral Courage, but if you find his comment evidence of it, I think you need to reexamine your definition of M.C. If anything, he was exhibiting Compartmentalized Dorkdom (Dorkness?), and since most of us (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) If someone can come up with a gentler and milder way of saying this, please let me know. I'm all ears. But it needed to be said, and that someone bucked against my saying it illustrates quite clearly my point that LUGNET has a serious (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact