 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13215
    WTB: Luke Skywalker Heads $0.50 each Tatoonie style (Black Eyebrows) —Doyle Nelson
   Hello, I am in need or 300 or so Luke Skywalker Heads, the Small features with Black Eyebrows. They are found in the Earlier starwars sets like "desert skiff", etc. Please E-mail with you offers. I am offering $0.50 each head. thank you =) Doyle (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)