 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13213
  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) Its called Moral Courage & Lar has it in spades, nothing wrong with that. Brett (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) Oh puh-leeze! Larry may well possess Moral Courage, but if you find his comment evidence of it, I think you need to reexamine your definition of M.C. If anything, he was exhibiting Compartmentalized Dorkdom (Dorkness?), and since most of us (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Are you looking for a 1592 Town Square - Castle Scene in MIB condition?

(...) I agree with you, but the wording was not Morten's point. Scott A (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)