 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13198
13197  |  13199
Subject:
WTT 1x4x6 windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:45:37 GMT

Hello,
I have 7 white 1x4x6 windows from set #4555 that I would like to trade for 7
lt grey windows from the Exploding Bank Studios set. I would like to do an
even trade & if you only have 4 of these windows I am willing to do a 4 for
4 trade.
My white windows are in 'built once then sorted' condition. They are not old
they were from a MISB set that was opened about 6 months ago.
I would like the same condition on the grey windows.

please email me if interested.

Thanks

Jonathan