 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13197
  WTB: $15 ea. Lt Gray 2x2x3 Double Convex Slope, will replace with Dark gray

Hello, Yes its me, I know I am insane, but humor me. lol I am still in need of as many as I can get, of the 2x2x3 Double convex extreme 75 degree slopes in light gray. (URL) link to what it looks like above its the first one. It is found in Set (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: $15 ea. Lt Gray 2x2x3 Double Convex Slope, will replace with Dark gray

Still in want of this brick, one deal has come from this ad, hoping your help will add more? Please help if you can, its a worthy cause! lol Doyle (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)