 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13196
EBAY: Two new Auctions 8445, 6411
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 21:23:49 GMT

I have just listed two sets for auction on eBay:

Lego Technic 8455 Indy Storm from 1999 Recalled
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1686971432

Lego Paradisa 6411 Sand Dollar Cafe from 1992 NISB
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1686979913

None of these sets have a reserve and have reasonable starting bids.
Thank you for your interest!