 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13193
Re: Last Minute ISSC entry pics: Swing Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:30:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.build.contests, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.build.contests, Josh Baakko writes:

The rareness eh!?  I substituted black on my BNSF covered hopper (are there
green 1x1 bricks with a side stud?).

Yes. They are a bit rarer than other colors but they are out there. (My
MTW-2001 SW uses them and so I had to source these in seven different colors)

SWEET, anyone know where I can find a few HUNDRED!?  I'll buy in batches...
Josh

There appear to be only 16 on all of Brickbay right now
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=PegasusKnight&itemID=307413