 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13170
  My Kellog's Promos for Your Skeletons

I need more skeletons! I have the following Kellogg's promo sets for trade. The plastic packaging is kind of crunched up, but all are still sealed. 1559 Clown Car (duplo) - have 2 1560 Glory Glider - have 5 1561 Stunt Chopper - have 4 1562 Wave (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)