 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13154
  FS: Army of Batle Droids; Army of Gungans; Lots of Qui Gon Jinn

Hi All, I have for sale the following, all priced significantly lower than most on Brickbay. You can buy 1 or the whole lot, whatever you need. (64) Battle Droids .87 each (40) Jar Jar Binks .82 each (40) Qui Gon Jinn .87 each Also anyone needing (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Army of Battle Droids; Army of Gungans; Lots of Qui Gon Jinn

Hi! Sorry to reply to my on post, but anyone interested in the following items should contact me via email. This is a Lugnet Buy/Sell direct sale. Only the leftover parts will be added to my Brickbay store. Sorry for any confusion, Justin (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)