 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13127
13126  |  13128
Subject:
Huge number of TRAIN items now available in my shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 11:52:11 GMT

I finally parted with my spare train items, and added this very wide selection
of train related items in my brickbay store:

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings

These include:

category plate modified:
1 x 6 waggon end: 4 colors
1 x 8 with door rail: 3 colors
6 x 16 with motor cutout: black and lt. grey

Category train:
roof 6 x 6: black and lt. grey
signal masts: 3 colors
train wheels: new, old black piars, old red pairs, individual waggon,
indiv.motor and indiv. 4-studs
couplings, old, new, magnet plates, nylon
buffer beams, new and old single ones
bogie plates, direction switches
sloped fronts, yellow, black, with 2 diff. kinds of glass
More, more...

Category train, window: 1 x 4 x 3: 6 colors

Category train, door: 15 different lots, orig. 4558 doors etc.

Category electric, train:
4.5 Motors for train: blue, yellow, black
battery assemblies

Category train, base:
6 x 28: 2 colors
6 x 24: 3 colors
6 x 12 w. wheels
6 x 16 w. wheels

Category track:
Huge amount of blue and grey track, switches, level crossings

Category door:
Metroliner 4558 cargo (1 x 5 x 4)
Sliding door type 1: 3 colors

There is even more, complete that old train, or build a new one.

Buy for $25, get a free small set!!
Buy for $100, get a free set plus free prioirty shipping (USA) or free upgrade
to airmail

Happy holidays,

Paul