 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13119
13118  |  13120
Subject:
minifig dress slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:21:34 GMT

I'm looking for about 20 of the 2x2x2 65degree slopes in red.  As far as
I know these only have been seen in set 6088 Robber's Retreat (four
slopes).  I'm willing to pay up to $0.75 cents a piece for them.  Or
trade for higher value pieces (up to a 1.25 each).  If you want to
trade, let me know what you are looking for and I'll see what I have.

thanks in advance
-chris