 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13117
  WTB grey bricks

I am in desperate need of about 30 1x16 grey bricks - has anyone got some they want to part with? I'm in the UK but will buy from anywhere in the world (USD cash or Paypal). I'm also on the lookout for about two dozen of the grey angled bricks (same (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)