 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13115
Re: bb store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 02:14:49 GMT

Mark van 't Hooft wrote in message ...
Hi all,
Just wanted to let everybody know that I will be on vacation from Dec 19
until Jan. 7. I won't have access to my email during that time (or bb for
that matter). My store will be open but I won't be able to correspond or
fill any orders until I'm back. As far as outstanding orders are concerned
(both placed and received), unless I let you know before I leave, they will
be taken care of when I get back as well. If this is a problem, please • email
me asap. Thanks, and merry Christmas everybody!!!

Well, and what about people who don't read here and don't know you're away -
they are stuck with waiting till Jan 7th to even start getting their order.
It would be better to close your store if you're not able to take care of
business.

Kevin
NEW Tank Engine custom train set: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/