 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13087
    WTT - Items from Japan. —Todd Kubo
   I have a few things from Japan that I'd like to trade or ? (URL) are new, some I am receiving shortly. I only have a few of each. Any interest? PS. I also have a large number of Kabaya sets available. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTT - Items from Japan. —Todd Kubo
   Items are gone, Thanks! T. KUBO (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)