 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13071
FS: 4714 Gringott's Bank (and possibly more...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:24:59 GMT

   Hi everyone,

   I just thought I'd offer up one of my local finds for people who
   don't want to, or can't, get 2002 sets when they need 'em.  I'm
   asking a bounty, but it's fairly small (mostly to cover my time
   and materials, and PayPal's darned processing fees).

   I have one copy of 4714 Gringott's Bank (the Harry Potter 2002 set)
   available, for $37 plus shipping.  (MSRP, FYI, is $29.99 plus tax.)
   I prefer PayPal and I can invoice whomever for it.  Depending on
   what my usual buyer in Europe says, I may have a cache of 2002 SW
   sets available as well after Friday, and I will post a reply in
   this thread concerning what's available at that time.

   Thanks!

   best

   LFB (eBay id: lfbraun)