 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13060
Re: WTB: 10000 Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:40:26 GMT

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Adam Murtha wrote:

Hello, I'm looking for a new, unopened 10000 Guarded Inn.  They are
backordered from Lego until March, and I need one before January.  I can't
find any on eBay and they are overpriced on Brickbay.  If you have one that
you're willing to sell, please let me know.  Thanks.

Strangely enough, this set plus a few others are available from
SkyMall.  The prices are the same as from LEGO S@H, although the shipping
rates are higher.  International shipping to some locations is
possible.  Go to www.skymall.com for more information.

Christopher Wiggenhorn
wiggenhorn@stat.umn.edu