 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13055
  Wanted: trans-light-blue "panels" (windows)

For a project I'm working on I need some 1x2x3 and 2x2x2 "panels" in trans-light-blue to serve as windows. None of the brickbay shops I've checked has both of those available. I need 8 of the 2x2x2's and at least two of the 1x2x3's. A little wear (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)