 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13041 (-5)
  PayPal warnings

Hi All, Just found this site which has some disturbing info & testimonials about PayPal - I don't use PayPal, 'cos their CC check can't verify my card, but I thought there's probably a few people here who do. (URL) .market.b-s-t (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Supersale extended 24 hours, everything 15-50% off.

I extended my three day sale to four days, so it will end tomorrow night. This is my first SUPERSALE. Last few weeks, I've reduced the standard price to be well below brickbay average for pretty much all my lots, and added 20.000 items. Now, all (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Jon Kozan?

Anyone Know if Jon's e-mail is working correctly with this AT&T/Excite internet stuff going around? Josh (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.people)

  Dark red (Re: My collection of colours)

I just added dark red to my collection of colours: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pirate valuepacks for sale

Hi everyone, just sorted through my Pirate collection and found some odds and ends I don't need any more - hope some of you can!! Kind regards from Christer Pirate valuepack no 1: ---...--- 1 6246 Crocodile cage - no box - good instructions - (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact