 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13027
Re: Wanted : RCX 1.0 with AC jack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 02:23:46 GMT

Rob Doucette wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:
Hi all,
For a project I'm working on at the moment, I need a second RCX. So if
anybody has an RCX 1.0 with AC jack for sale/trade contact me. Also, if
you have the entire RIS 1.0 kit for sale...

Try here:

http://www.brickbay.com/search.asp?P=Y&t=119&i=884&c=3
or
http://www.brickbay.com/search.asp?S=Y&t=59&i=9709

Thanks, never thought of that...
I called the LEGO Outlet store, as some people suggested. Unfortunately
they never returned my calls (they promised to, to tell me if international
shipping was possible)
But I think I have one now :)
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://artsen.vanree.net