 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13006 (-5)
  Re: Wanted : RCX 1.0 with AC jack

They have some at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store (set number 9707): (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted : RCX 1.0 with AC jack

Hi all, For a project I'm working on at the moment, I need a second RCX. So if anybody has an RCX 1.0 with AC jack for sale/trade contact me. Also, if you have the entire RIS 1.0 kit for sale... (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anybody have one of these pieces to sell?

Hi Shaun, I currently have 24 of these dark gray handles available in my store at .24c each (10% off normal price) They came from splitting out 6 x UCS Tie interceptors. (URL) 'Minifig Utensil' and dark gray handle. Hope it helps, Richard. "Shaun (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: HUGE anniversary sale @ BrickParts! 20% off everything

(...) Just to let everyone know that my sale will end tomorrow Dec. 7th, around mid- night my time (or somewhere after) which is about 37 hours from when I post this message. : ) Oh, and I should clarify, I no longer have 100,000 parts thanks to all (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  6542 misb , special Xmas offer

Hi Legofans We are a toy shop in Italy, we have found a good stock of 6542 from a toy dealer and may offer the set slightly below the original price of $110. If you are interested you may contact me at this address infolego@fulcroservice.it or (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact