 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12987
    Town and space value packs —Christer Stoltz
   Hi everyone, decided to try and clear out a few odds and ends I have on my Brickbay shop, and decided on trying a new approach: value packs! Below I have listed 3 batches of figs and sets sold at discount prices; if interested, pls mail me at: (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)