 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1298
Re: Paying top$ for Flex Cable and Threaded Axles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 01:00:27 GMT

The flex systems is available as a service kit from Lego in the UK, the
number is 5118, price is £6.60.  I don't know if it is available from S@H in
the US.  According to the UK service catalog, it contains 10 of the little
1/2 gray bushing connectors, 5 tubes of different lengths, 5 different
length cables (qty 2 on the 2nd smallest, else qty 1), 12 of the bushing
cable ends, and 2 of the ball connector ends.  Sorry for the descriptions.
I think there is a scan of the whole catalog on one of the UK web sites, why
don't you cross post to lugnet.location.uk, someone may be able to help you
there, you may be able to order these from Busy Bee.  I'm in the US, so I
can't help you out w/getting them.

Good luck,
-Rob.

Carlo wrote in message ...
I am looking for the LEGO Flex System of cables and connectors.
I also need threaded cross axles and nuts.
I am also looking for 7x1 Technic half beams,(7 holes, half thickness).
Please let me know what you have, and how much you want for them.

Email cbertocc@raychem.com

Thanks,

Carlo Bertocchini