 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12973
12972  |  12974
Subject:
All my sets on sale; 375, 4551, 7225, 4559, 4558, 4547, etc!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 14:22:19 GMT

I put all my sets at 15% off in my Brickbay shop (JUST FOR A FEW DAYS!!). 15%
may not seem much, but they were already very low, and many have just been added
at lowest BB price, and are now an additional 15% off. There are still some VERY
wanted TRAIN sets to have, like a 12 Volt 7725 train, a 4559, some original
metroliners (4558) and clubcars (4547), and also a crocodile engine (4551).
Further there is a yellow castle (number 375), and many other castle, space,
train and other sets. Buy for more than $50, you'll get a samll bonus set for
free, this offer is also valid if buying bricks. Large orders ($200+) get FREE
S&H (via priority mail, USA only)!!!!!!!!
For the bricks, I've added 20.000 in the last 2 weeks, (now 62.000 bricks in
2450 lots, 126 diff. categories) but mainly via increasing their number via
inventory udate, wanted emails were not send out. Main areas where bricks were
added (and I reduced many prices, rather than a sale, my avg. inventory price
dropped by 18% over the last 2 weeks!!) : Slopes, Bricks, Hinges, Modified
plates, Bars, Fences/Gates, Wedges, Wings, Wheels, Modified Bricks, Minifig
weapons and Utensils.

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings

Shop well, Paul