 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12968
12967  |  12969
Subject:
Fishing for a trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 23:41:51 GMT

Most of my list is fairly common items and...trading saves you and me money
:)  I've got a great selection so send me your want list and we'll see what
we can do.

Matt

Most Wanted:
Bracket 1x4-1x2 – White (10)
2x2 45 inverted slope – White (25)
1x2 hinge plate w/ 2 or 3 fingers on end – black (100+)
Hinge Train Cantenary Holder– black (40+)
1x2 hinge plate w/ hinge on side – Black (?) – Gray (several)

Wanted:
6x6 mod Plate –any color (several)
Ninja Helms – black (several)
Cavalry caps – Black/dk gray (several)