 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12942
    HUGE anniversary sale @ BrickParts! 20% off everything —Roxanne Jeanson
   Thanks to all of you who have made my first year a success! To show my appreciation I am discounting my entire inventory of 100,000 parts at 20% off!! Come and see if I have what you need! (URL) Jeanson (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: HUGE anniversary sale @ BrickParts! 20% off everything —Roxanne Jeanson
   (...) Just to let everyone know that my sale will end tomorrow Dec. 7th, around mid- night my time (or somewhere after) which is about 37 hours from when I post this message. : ) Oh, and I should clarify, I no longer have 100,000 parts thanks to all (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)